Wednesday 26 September 2018

写真入りゲストブック、コメントと楽しい写真集 / キャメロン サービス の ゲストブック。

A Special Thanks to you all for choosing us " Cameron Service " be your guide  at Cameron Highlands, Malaysia.
( Your Convenience and Satisfaction is Our Big Pleasure )
That's a very kind of you.
To be sure he was disappointed not to get a beetles he really wanted.
But I think that was a good chance for him to know the nature.
I hope we will come Cameron Highlands again and have a opportunity to get three hone beetles.
See you again, Elan san.
Thank you so much.
Matsuo.
 
Elan san
Hi! we came back to Japan.
Thanks to you, we all had a great time in Cameron Highlands.
You are very kind to my family and professional.
When my kids grew up, we want to go to Cameron Highlands
and we want you to take a tour again! see you again.
Take care.
Tomoki Ishihara ^_^


Dear Mr Elan, and Cameron Service.
I really appreciate your kindness and, polite and exciting guide!!
Butterfly tour became a super precious memory for my 4 years old son!!!
I am looking forward to meeting again.
I wish you all the best!
Handa   ( 13/Jul/2018, from Tokyo,Japan )
 Mr. Yosuke Sugawa / This Japanese Family are Nature Lover, they like and love to touch the nature in Cameron Highlands.
Jungle Trekking with children to see orchid mantis, insect, butterfly and beetles in the nature / Cameron Highlands.

Dear Elan,
Thank you very much for your guide during our Malaysia stay. We were very happy and exiting.
I like Cameron Highlands very much. After trip, I read the mystery story about JIM THOMPSON,
so I was very interested in C. Highlands more and more. Next time, I want to stay Lake-house or Smoke-house Hotel.
Jungle trekking was very hard, but nature was very beautiful. I understood why my husband wanted to go to C.Highlands.
I’II sends the picture of trip. All of us enjoyed the trip. Thank you for the present from your wife. I was very glad.
Please give my best regards to your wife.
With love from Japan.
Akiko Mochizuki.
To Mr.P.ELANGOVEN ( Elan-san )
We (Uchiyama & my wife) and Mr.Aikawa (seated on your left-hand side on your car) landed safely at
Narita-airport on schedule (17.Oct.2006)
 and are very much appreciated for your kind hospitality during our stay at Cameron-highlands and in Kuala-Lumpur.
This time, we enjoyed our trip to Malaysia so much.Finally, we hope your success in your future business.
We would like to say "thank you very much" again.
Sincerely  T.Uchiyama.
Elan さん
今回のキャメロンハイランンドで、ラジャブルックの集団吸水が一番印象に残りました。 
素晴らしいところを案内していただきありがとうございました。
一昨日からタイに来ております。 昨日、バンコクの南、タイ最大の国立公園ケンクラチャンに入りました。
ここは正に蝶の楽園、蝶の飛び交う中を縫うように車を走らせました。時折、小川付近で数千匹の蝶が集団吸水をしておりました。
ここもまた素晴らしいところです。
Elan Goven san
Gobusatasiteorimasu, ogennkidesuka. 2 VI, 2015 no 19Mile chou-saishuu annai dewa taihenn osewaninari  Oreiga osokunari mousiwakegozaimasen. Cameron Highlands deno arigatougozaimasita.
Nighter ha Ko-kasasu Okabuto nadono Big Beetles wo takusan saishuudeki kandoudesimasita.
Yatto Cameron no Data ya Photo no seiriga owarimasita.
6/2 no 19Mile 1400mH no kinenshashinwo tenpu simasu.
Betuni yuubinde shashinwo okurimasu.
Kikaiga areba mata Elan santo saishuuwo tanosimitaidesu.
Ogenkide katuyaku surukoto oinorisimasu。
Thank you so much.
Yusuke Harada
Dear Elan,
We thank you for having much good time at Cameron Highlands with your help.
We are sending some photos taken at 19 miles point and night trap.
Nobuhiko & Eungi Haga (Tokyo)
To Elan-san
Thanks for your kindness ( Terima Kasih )
We were able to enjoy a trip of KL and C/H.
We wish your business succeeds.
We send commemorative photograph.
( Saya suka Elan-san !! )
Sincerely  T.Aikawa.
From Right: Mr. Wong Teck Seng, Elan & Mr. Kagawa Teruyuki.
Kamakiri Sensei Teruyuki Kagawa,
Japanese academy award winner Best Supporting Actor Award,
Blue Ribbon Award Supporting Actor Award and many award-winning actors representing Japan.
It is also known as enthusiastic boxing fan, insect lover.
Insect Shooting by N.H.K TV JAPAN in Cameron Highlands and use our service: https:youtu.be/FeG-naAC7ik
Good でしたありがとうございます Shunta
Thank you 😄Waksman, Thanks, By Shinnosuke
説明分かりやすかったです。!ありがとうございました。!hayato
I've learnt a lot about Cameron thanks to you. The jungle trekking was also extremely fun, 
maybe next time we can go for a longer distance? Overall, thank you! -Eria
ジャパンに帰ってもおしえてくれたことをわすれずちしきをこれからもいかしますいっしょうのおもいでになりましたありがとうございました Den
Thank you for everything, (Taisho)
.
Hi, Elan san & Rani san,
Thank you very much for your support.
We enjoyed Beetles and Mossy forest tour very much!
And my family likes Cameron Highlands. We will visit CH again within this year.
I would like to ask you Rafflesia tour next time. I will email you at that time.
Best regards,
Akiyoshi Nishino

Dear Elan and Rani.
Good day,
This is Noda.
We are now back to Tokyo.
Thank you for your great support in Cameron Highland.
We had fruitful stay there.
Ellen’s good instruction and Rani’s flexible arrangement have supported us a lot.
Good luck to you, and Hope to see you again!
Noda
Dear Elan-san & Rani-san,
Thank you very much for the wonderful trekking in Cameron Highlands and sorry for the delay in writing to you.
Attached are the pictures of insects etc. We found in the forest.
Please feel free to use these pictures!
- Yoshitaka KAMIMURA
Our Japanese Guest Visit Orang Asli / Native Village in Cameron Highlands.

Dear Mr. Elan
This is Koichi Yasunaga.(Japanese)
Thank you for your kind Guide at last Summer.
This Winter I will go to Cameron Highlands again,
So I would like to ask for your Guide.


Happy New Year!
Long time no see.
Mr.Erien.(*^_^*)
How are you?
Thank you very much in 2016. (*^_^*)
Japan, From Takehisa Yasuda Nofumi Yoshida.
.
.
日本の市原です。
ELAN さん
CAMERONでのたいざいちゅうは、たいへんいろいろとおせわになりました。いちどメールをしましたがとどいていたのでしょうか?
ほんとうにエレンさんのおかげであんしんしてすごすことができました。
とくにかえりのひこうきのけんではおれいのいいようがありません。ぶじに日本にかえることができほっとしました。
ありがとうございました。とりあえずおれいまで。ほかの四人もくれぐれもよろしくのことです。
初めてのマレーシア、初めてのキャメロンハイランド、そして初めて体験する『ジャングルトレッキング』、
この『ジャングルトレッキング』は、キャメロンハイランドの 見どころ。
下にある高原の自然を満喫できる素晴らしいツアーでした。
ジャングルというと、熱帯雨林の探検を思いますが、ここキャメロンハイランドは標高 1500 Meterで、
年間の平均気温が20度前後という高原にある為
ジャングルと言っても、その山には、沢山の昆虫とラン始め観葉植物がいっぱいです。
このジャングルトレッキングは、幾つかのコースがありますが
山中には標識も少なく、道に迷うと大変危険なので必ずガイドが必要です。
私がこの地で出会った『エレン』は素晴らしいガイドでした。
エレンはキャメロンハイランドで生まれ育ち、ここの自然を愛する心優しい人です。
その上流暢な日本語(13年間、日本在住 )で、案内してくれました。
このジャングルトレッキングは、私達2人のマレーシア旅行の最高の思い出になりました。エレン、ありがとう!
あなたの、あたたかく力強い手は最高です。05-01-2012 加藤真由美 ( Kato Mayumi )

Dear Mr.Elan,
I am Horiuchi Hitonari. I joined your tour on Feb 16th from SG. I was really surprised with your,
I had a lot of fun and I could find many kinds of insects like stag beetle, mantis, cicada and
your tour was just fantastic. If I have chance to come back again to Cameron Highlands,
I'll try other tour of yours! Thank you very much Mr.Elan.
Hitonari Horiuchi March 6th 2018


Dear Mr. elan,
Thank you very much.
Also it was fun to be able to walk the rain-forest together.
This time Rafflesia was a shame, we hope that next time can be seen in a good Flower.
Please see my blog.
http://takanesumire.blog15.fc2.com/
Thank you.
Osamu Takahashi


Elan san
Thank you for your mail.
I returned home with safe 2 Nov.
Many thanks for your kindness and friendly cooperation.
I had a really good time spending a week in Cameron Highlands and KL.
I want to visit Malaysia again near future.In Japan the cold season is starting.
I have a slight cold、heating and headache from this week. In closing my mail, I leave you with my sincere friendship.
See you again soon, I'll except your kindly cooperation..
K.Tsuruga



Dear Mr. Elan
Sorry for the late reply
I was able to spend the day so much fun in your favor.
My wife (Kayoko) and son (RIHO) were very pleased.
My son was especially very grateful that you taught him a variety of creatures in 19miles.
We will never forget that night at any trap.
We will go also to Cameron Highlands, Malaysia...
By - Ryuji Agari

Dear Mr. Elan
A Happy new year!!!!!!
By - Riho



No comments: